As independent advisors, with a diverse product shelf, we are not limited to the proprietary products of any one bank, mutual fund or insurance company. For non-registered investments, we will consider all tax advantaged products such as Corporate Class and T-Series funds.
Accounts can be opened directly in client name or as a Worldsource Financial self-directed/nominee plan. What we need to open a new account can be found here from the Mutual Fund Dealer’s Association (MFDA).
Our Product shelf includes:
- Mutual Funds – access to every major fund company in Canada
- ETF Mutual Funds
- Hedge Funds
- High Interest Savings Accounts
- Socially Responsible Investing (SRI)
- Segregated Funds
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Long Term Care Insurance
Available Account Types:
- Non-registered (Open)
- Group RRSP or Pension Plan
- RESP (Individual or Family)
- Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP)
- QROPS (Qualified Recognized Overseas Pension Scheme)
- RRSP Loans
- Individual Pension Plans (IPP)
- Pooled Registered Pension Plans (PRPP)
Annuities and other Life Insurance products are available through term/mart Insurance Agency Ltd.